This paleo granola is also vegan and gluten free. It can be made in a slow cooker or in the oven and is delicious with coconut milk or nut milk.
- 2 cups walnuts chopped
- 1 cup almonds chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 2 tbsp raw honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried figs (or other dried fruit, unsweetened)
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F. Combine all ingredients from walnuts to sea salt in a large bowl. Stir in the nut butter and honey if using.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake the granola for 16 minutes or until slightly browned. Stir in the dried fruit. Enjoy!