- 3/4 cup (175 ml) natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) liquid honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 ml) oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried cranberries or raisins or other chopped dried fruit
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) hemp hearts
- Combine oats, craisins and hemp hearts in a bowl and stir to mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine peanut butter, liquid honey and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to peanut butter mixture. Form into a large ball.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape into 20-one inch balls.
- Freeze for one hour until set.