- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 pound white chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped store-bought chocolate wafer cookies (about 15)
- 1. Coat a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray, and line with parchment, leaving an overhang on ends. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring.
- 2. Stir in cookies. Pour chocolate-cookie mixture into baking sheet, and spread in an even layer. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break into pieces.